Bookman Curve Front Light - Black
- Rechargeable high power bike light with a brightness of up 100 lumen and a run-time of up to 35 hours. Easy attach and detach from the handlebar with the elastic silicone band.
- The battery indicator and ‘on’ button is situated on top which also doubles as the clasp. Press and hold for 0.7 second to turn the light on or off. One single click switches between the four modes available.
- On the brightest steady light setting, the light produces 100 lumen for a two and a half hours. In the power saving and flashing modes the light can last up to lengthy 35 hours. It takes only two hours to charge from flat to full via a convenient USB charging cable, which is included.
- The design of the glass, which spills over the sides, ensures a wide range of light, not only in front of the cyclist but reflects off to the sides. This results in cyclist peace of mind that the light provides them with clear visibility of the roads as well as being visible to other travelers at 180 degrees around them.
- The completely weather resistant light (IP-44) will show you the way through rain, hail or snow. Fits handlebar diameters from 22 to 42 mm.
- LED specification: 1W Cree LED
- Battery size: 650 mAh
- Measurements: Height 57 mm x Width 30 mm x Depth 35 mm excl. strap
- Protrudes 28 mm from the handlebar
- Weight: 46 g
- Steady 100%, Brightness (Lumen): 100, Run time (hours): 2.5
- Flashing 100%, Brightness (Lumen): 100, Run time (hours): 12
- Eco mode steady, Brightness (Lumen): 30, Run time (hours): 7.5
- Eco mode flashing, Brightness (Lumen): 30, Run time (hours): 35
- When light is on: Less than 20% battery – 3 RED flashes every 10 second. Less than 10% battery – 3 RED flashes every 5 sedond. Less than 5% battery – 3 RED flashes every 2 second.
- When light is off: More than 20% battery – 6 GREEN flashes. Less than 20% battery – 6 RED flashes.