Vittoria Ikon Pro Road Shoes - Orange/Black
- Vittoria's top of the line cycling shoe, proudly hand made in Italy. The upper is made in Micro Fiber Soft Touch, incorporating our black Advanced One Frame technology that complements each available color. Twin Boa® IP1 ensure a precise fit that is easily adjustable while riding.
- The UD Carbon sole is available in a 3-bolt pattern or in a Speedplay specific design. On the 3-bolt pattern sole the color matches the upper of the shoe for a great look!
- Inside the Ikon is our Pro Performance insole which provides custom adjustability for maximum comfort and performance.
- UPPER: Microfibre tech with nano holes laser cutting technology. Nylon mesh upper support.
- SOLE: Full Carbon UD Sole (38-48)
- WEIGHT: 279g
EF Concept: From the Vittoria R&D department comes our Ergonomic Fitting Concept (EFC). A complete range of products developed for your feet, head and body; ergonomically designed and tested to improve both performance and comfort.
Boa®: Micrometric closure system, extremely easy to use. Allows for a precise and simple fit. The cable has a steel core for durability. Both dials and cables are backed by the Boa® Guarantee for the entire product's life.
SST - Soft Touch Technology: With the right choices in research, materials and exclusive surface treatments, Vittoria guarantees its products will look unique showing their beautiful design and cutting-edge technology.
Air System: Our body needs to breathe, this is why Vittoria introduced the AIR System on shoes and helmets. Through laser micro drilling, ventilation channels and other innovative solutions, airflow gets routed where its needed mantaining the body temperature on optimal levels during each ride.
UD Carbon Sole:
- CLEAT FIXING SLOTS: Allow a more precise cleat adjustement. Replaceble heel pad.
- GRIP: Cleat grip is guaranted by a special paint finish around the cleat fixing area.
- 3,4 mm UNIFORM THICKNESS: This structure guarantees the maximum rigidity where needed and, at the same time, less stress on the foot.
- AIR INTAKES: Air intakes keep the foot fresh and dry.