The carbon fiber that makes up these wheels is designed to work in the main load line. This allows the wheel to obtain a very high rigidity / weight ratio. A rim with this type of fiber is lighter and more load-resistant as well as reinforced with the addition of material in the nipple area.LOW PROFILE TUBELESS RIMS
- Material: Full carbon fiber UD finishing
- Width profile: 28 mm
- Height profile: 37 mm
- Braking Surface: Carbon with heating protection shield and resin for high temperature.
- Diameter valve hole: 6 mm
- Advised Tire: 28'' - 24-622 ETRTO for clincher and tubeless
- Straight pull black 20 front and 24 rear
- Material: carbon steel
- Assembly: radial (front wheel) and 16/8 3° crossing drive side | radial (rear wheel)
- Nipples: external brass type with locking system - black
Hubs Compatible with Shimano/SRAM/Campagnolo
The new hub R40 comes with an unique design, conceived to mount exclusively straight-head spokes. It ensures maximum wheel rigidity and allows a perfect alignment of spokes and rim holes. A precise design was studied to allow the spokes to fit perfectly with the hub flange. Furthermore the heads of the spokes are completely integrated.
You will fully understand the aesthetic beauty of these hubs as soon as you touch their surface. We invented the new VelvetTouch finish; the body of the hub is manufactured with a special process that creates the effect of velvet. The black anodizing at the end of the production process enhances the contrast between the opaque of the hub body and the shiny of the flange grooves, obtaining an exclusive Ursus finish.