Hubs Compatible with Shimano/SRAM/Campagnolo
Ursus Blaze Aluminum Clincher Road Wheelset
Aluminum Road Bike Wheels
Ideal for: Road
- Medium profile aluminum wheels
- Rim height: 37mm; width: 23mm
- Rim with black anodized braking track.
- The anodized black braking surface is an aesthetic finish and it will change colour during use
- Ursus hubs in aluminum
- SKF high-slip ball bearings
- Wheel weight front: 850 gr / rear 950 gr
No more need to choose between aerodynamics and reactivity. The solution is Made in Italy and its name is BLAZE 37 road racing wheel. The 37 mm aluminum rim offers all the qualities of a road cycling wheel, making it the perfect option for any kind of route. The aluminum hubs with Ursus BBS technology ensure great smoothness on the pedals. Whether you are an amateur, a long-distance cyclist or a racing Gladiator, you will find what you are looking for.
MEDIUM PROFILE CLINCHER RIMS
- Aerodynamic profile
- Material: Clincher rim in alloy 7075. The anodized black braking surface is an aesthetic finish and it will change colour during use.
- Height profile: 37 mm, Wide profile: 23 mm
- Rim holes: front 20 holes, rear 24 holes
- Braking surface: Alloy
- Diameter valve hole: 6 mm
- Advised Tires: Tire 28’’ diam. 700x23 and 700x25.
- Rim designation:622 x 17 C
STAINLESS STEEL SPOKES
- Made in Italy quality
- Head Type: straight head and bend head
- Nipples: red aluminium external thread lock system
- Number of Spokes: 20 front and 24 rear
- Spokes: inox flat; front: radial; rear: 8-16 radial/ 3° crossing right side
- Incredible Smoothness
- Front hub Ursus R40 - 20 holes
- Rear hub Ursus R40 - 24 holes
- Material: Black hubs in alloy. SKF sealed high fluidity ball bearing.
- Compatibility: Shimano/SRAM/Campagnolo
- Braking system: Pads for alloy
- Quick releases: Ursus WB05 alloy quick release with CrMoLi Axle