Threo Woman Cycling Short - Hope Valley
- Beautifully cut ultra comfortable shorts with a female specific chamois.
- Our signature cut, with ingenious panels and a high waist, these shorts are incredibly technical and deliver a flattering style. The longer length fabric grippers with their distinctive THREO pattern give you a streamlined thigh. We've got rid of the typical too tight grippers on conventional cycling shorts, by using our years of experience on the bike.
- The THREO team came up with the design for these mid way through a three day ride after struggling with the bib short issue when making pit stops in a big group of riders. High compression fabric waistband replicates the benefits of bib shorts - with none of the disadvantages. Super soft fabrics and a cleverly designed cut means, unlike other cycling shorts, won't dig in when you're down on the drops.
- Tried & tested by the THREO team, across over 5,000km on the bike.
Style & Fit
- High waisted compression fabric holds its position on the bike without digging in or dropping down
- Unique wider grippers for an incredibly flattering line
- Side panelling keeps the fit snug but doesn't restrict movement
- Double lined on the rear to guarantee full coverage
- T.M.F women specific chamois
- Sweat proof zipped rear pocket
- Lightweight compression fabric
- Quick drying and sweat wicking
- Reflective trim on rear pocket
- Reflective logos to aid visibility
- Two way stretch fabric
- Flatlock seams
- U.V. protection
- Body: 80% Polyamide / 20% Elastane
- Waist: 71% Polyamide / 29% Elastane
- Lining: 100% Polyester