The Service Course Packable Gilet - Black
Wind, rain or shine
This high performance, ultra-lightweight, waterproof gilet design features an elastic two layer membrane fabric and has been tried and tested in the WorldTour. Packed down in your jersey pocket, you’ll hardly notice it’s there, making it a must-have on chilly mornings, fast descents, or those days when the weather hasn’t quite made up its mind.
- Super-packable and waterproof gilet design tried and tested in the WorldTour
- Constructed using ultra-light and elastic two layer membrane
- Waterproof fabric with water column up to 5,000mm
- Reflective logos for added visibility
- Large zipper loop for easy operating whilst wearing gloves
- High collar for added warmth
- Made in Italy
Size Info :
This gilet is designed for a slim fit. The following measurements can be used as a guide.
Christian is 171cm tall, weighs 66kg and is wearing a size Small gilet.
- Height: 67.7-69”, 172-176cm
- Chest: 36.2-37.8”, 92-96cm
- Waist: 30-32.2”, 78-82cm
- Height: 68.9-70.4”, 175-179cm
- Chest: 37.8-39.4”, 96-100cm
- Waist: 32.2-33.8”, 82-86cm
- Height: 70.0-71.7”, 178-182cm
- Chest: 39.4-40.9”, 100-104cm
- Waist: 33.8-35.4”, 86-90cm