Suomy Vortex Helmet - Black Matt
This is a helmet with a very modern shape, small dimensions and powerful channels designed into the EPS. The use of hypoallergenic and antibacterial fabrics for inner confort padding, already tested in the GP motorcycle helmets, combined with a small micrometer size adjuster and soft rubber supports positioned on the butterflies in contact with the head, make this helmet an innovative product with a price surprisingly inexpensive. A helmet to ride in freedom and safety.
Matt BLACK, the color thought for the most demanding riders, macho by definition. This is the color that blends the black outer shell of the helmet with the same color of the polystyrene inserts, which are black as well. A small graphic placed on the side is the Suomy signature, synonymous of quality. On the back is placed a small reflective insert for safety.
- Made with lightweight in-moulding technology: outer shell made of polycarbonate and inner shell in EPS with inner composite thermoplastic resin reinforced structure.
- 30 ventilation holes and cannalized polystyrene optimizes airflows for cooling
- Micrometric bidirectional adjustment system with 4 vertical positions and 1 lateral positions
- The SMC system (Suomy Minimum Contact System) creates a gap between the head and the helmet to guarantee maximum comfort
- Anti-bacteria hypoallergenic fabric
- Removable and washable anti-smell inner padding with insect net
- Interchangeable sanitized eco chinstrap
- Helmets certified in accordance with the standard EN 1078, CE CPSC, AS-NZS 2063 2008
- Weight: 210g (M), 230g (L)