Suomy Glider Helmet - Black/Light Blue
Very small, extremely light while wearing, well balanced and enveloping the head, chromatically perfect and designed and built to insure maximum safety (common features of all the Suomy products). Glider will be immediately identified as the helmet that the performing rider choses because he knows very well what racing means.
All the helmets present a classy graphic, which is half-glossy and half-matt.
A feature that distinguishes and makes this newborn by Suomy a unique and glamorous helmet.
Matt black and shiny blue are together in a classic combination, very much appreciated by the riders. Also in this color combo, the big logo on both sides identifies the racing DNA, enhancing the aerodynamic shape.
- Smart Strap system integrated with the chinstrap designed to absorb rototranslational forces during impact, avoiding possible damages to the brain or neck due to sudden acceleration and deceleration.
- Made with lightweight in-moulding technology: outer shell made of polycarbonate and inner shell in EPS with inner composite thermoplastic resin reinforced structure.
- 19 aerodynamic ventilation holes and cannalized polystyrene optimizes airflows for cooling
- Micrometric bidirectional adjustment system with 4 vertical positions and 1 lateral positions
- Anti-bacteria hypoallergenic fabric
- Removable and washable anti-smell inner padding with insect net
- Interchangeable sanitized eco chinstrap
- Helmets certified in accordance with the standard EN 1078, CE CPSC, AS-NZS 2063 2008
- Weight: 230g (M), 240g (L)