Spiuk Dharma Helmet - Yellow/Green
The Dharma helmet is a top quality helmet. A best-seller with bicycle tourists and demanding professionals alike. A logical outcome of combining safety, comfort and lightweight.
The Dharma Supercage structure is as strong as it is light, allowing for much larger front ventilation openings. It's fantastic: lighter, better ventilated and just as safe. What's more, the helmet interior is equipped with Conehead® the dual density foam technology. In the event of impact, the helmet absorbs the force gradually. Without making too much noise, the helmet has become the guardian angel for cyclists around the world.
- Compact cycling helmet with excellent ventilation
- Designed for high intensity sessions or high temperatures
- Supercage structure for optimal air intake
- Conehead® technology with dual density for better shock absorption
- Removable visor and extra set of insect net
- Enclosed shell available separately
- Conehead technology: Enable the injection of dual-density of foam into the helmet. The high density zone is placed in the outer part to absorb impact while the softer low density zone is placed closer to the head, to cushion sudden deceleration caused by impact.
- Closeshell: Rigid, removable and closed shell. Improves aerodynamic performance, allowing more efficient use of cyclist's energy. In addition, it provides optimal protection against adverse weather conditions such as rain, cold and/or wind.
- Arrow Head: The Arrow Head system allows the sliding side straps to be perfectly adjusted while guaranteeing excellent ergonomics. This innovative system improves the comfort and safety of cyclists.
- CE: This product is EC certified, meeting the technical and quality criteria set out in the certification.