Sigma Cubic Rear Light
- Safety at a small price. The tail light CUBIC offers a high level of safety in road traffic and is one of the cheapest StVZO-approved lights in the market. With its long burning time it is an indispensable companion and ideally suited for bikes of commuters or students.
- With the CUBIC you are visible to other road users from a distance of up to 400 metres. It not only shines in the front, but also gives you a good visibility of the sides.
- Simple battery change. With the help of a coin you can easily open the battery compartment and change the batteries quickly and anywhere. Just make sure that the silicone strap is opened before.
- Lasting. With fully charged batteries the CUBIC will guide you safely in the dark for at least 20 hours.
- Battery indicator. The CUBIC alerts you to the time for the next battery change. To the right and left of the click button there are two indicator lights. If the battery capacity drops below 70%, the right light will turn green. At less than 30%, the left indicator light shows a red light.
- Large click button. The on/off switch is located directly on the front below the LED. You can operate it well even when wearing gloves.
- Water-resistant. The CUBIC is resistant to wind and weather and is protected on all sides from splash water in accordance with the IPX4 standard.
- Tool-free mounting. The tail light is firmly fixed to a flexible silicone band, whereby it can be attached quickly and without tool to all popular seat posts.
- Side visibility
- Tool-free mounting with flexible silicone mount
- Splash resistant in accordance with IPX4
- Incl. batteries (2x AAA)
- Visibility range: 400 m
- Weight: 38 g (incl. bracket, without batteries)
- Burn time: 20 h
- Two-stage battery indicator