Sigma Aura 40 USB Front Light
- Sporty street light. The compact StVZO lamp AURA 40 USB with 40 lux provides optimum visibility both in the city and in the countryside. It illuminates a good 50 metres with a harmonious light pattern in all 4 light zones. As the name implies, the AURA 40 USB has a built-in micro USB port that allows you to charge the front light at any time.
- By simply pressing the button, you can switch between 20 and 40 lux and thus be able to perfectly adjust the light intensity to the lighting conditions of the surroundings.
- USB charging. The AURA 40 USB has an integrated lithium-ion battery. This is charged via the micro-USB socket, which is also possible on any PC. With the supplied micro USB cable, the rechargeable battery can be fully recharged in a maximum of 3.5 hours.
- The lithium-ion battery has a protective feature against excess discharge and overcharge. Furthermore, it has no memory effect and can easily be fully charged again.
- Lateral visibility. The AURA 40 USB not only illuminates the side zones perfectly, but also ensures optimum visibility in the core, long-distance and near zones, thus ensuring greater safety in road traffic.
- Battery/charge indicator. The operating button doubles up as a charge indicator that shows the battery status. If the battery capacity is below 70 per cent, the LED in the button lights up green and, if the capacity is below 30 per cent, it lights up red. The LED also shows the current charging level during the charging process.
- Switch on protection. With a double click you switch on the front light and switch off again with a long press of the button. This function prevents unintentional switch-on, such as in the trouser pocket.
- Simple mounting. The light and silicone bracket form a single unit. The AURA 40 USB is indeed also compatible with other SIGMA holder systems such as the screw bracket and the universal helmet mounting bracket.
- The integrated silicone holder allows the AURA 40 USB to be mounted on the handlebar without tools and removed again. Even handlebars with 35 mm diameter pose no problem.
- Burn time: 3,5 h in Standard mode, 7 h in Eco mode
- Two-stage battery/charge indicator
- Weight: 91 g (incl. bracket)
- Able to be charged during use
- 360° adjustable bracket
- Charge time: 3,5 h
- Beam range: 50 m
- Switch on protection (double click for ON)
- Effectiveness: 40 LUX (20 LUX in Eco mode)
- MICRO-USB recharging function
- Side visibility
- Splash resistant
- Tool-free mounting