Selle San Marco Aspide Carbon FX Open Wide Saddle
ASPIDE is the perfect saddle both from the aesthetic and technological point of view. It has the virtue of satisfying the most demanding cyclists and it never disappoints those who test it for the very first time. It is a light and comfortable saddle that ensures remarkable performances. The design is unique: an essential shape synonym for lightweight and comfort. The ergonomics have been redefined through a specific study in order to find a perfect balance between support and relief zone.
The long central cutout (Open -Fit) guarantees all-day comfort and support on the whole length of the saddle. This feature improves the blood ﬂow preventing numbness and provides relief from pressure on the perineum. Recommended for individuals with averagely high pelvic rotation.
This saddle features the side profile of the seating surface with a central depression of more than 5 mm that is similar to a curved line. For this reason, it is listed as Waved saddle. Recommended for individuals with both ﬂat back (retroverted pelvis) and accentuated lumbar arch (anteverted pelvis).
- Rail : Carbon Waist – DNA
- Shell : Carbon Fiber Reinforced
- Foam : Biofoam
- Cover : Microfeel
- Dimension : 277 x 142 mm
- Weight : 150 gr
- Level : Carbon FX
- SKU: 901WW401
- CARBON WAIST – DYNAMIC NODE ACTION. “X”- shaped node (Dynamic Node Action) which allows the frame to be made even lighter and more rigid, avoiding twisting, and maintaining an excellent level of comfort. Its greater length, compared to the carbon frames on the market, ensures one of the most extensive backward and forward saddle adjustments. This material is used on the Superleggera and Carbon FX saddles. Carbon frames have a section of 9.8 x 7 mm which increases resistance and ensures extremely light structures. You need to use an adapter with some seat posts.
- CARBON FIBER REINFORCED
- BIOFOAM. Biodynamic structure that follows the movements of the pelvis during pedalling, guarantees comfort, reduced weight, lasting resistance and ideal support. The “closed cells” surface assures the water repellency of the padding.
- MICROFEEL. Breathable covering with high abrasive resistance. It is less subject to deformation compared to traditional materials and is lighter. Bio- compatible. Now available with some models and with the new silk-touch finish, Silk Microfeel.