Ritte The Snob Stainless Steel Disc Frameset - Cream
True love doesn't rust.
Stainless steel is a unique material. Like titanium, it won’t corrode over time, but where it arguably rises above Ti, is in its more lively, solid ride quality that makes the bike feel glued to the road. That’s why our Snob comes to life on technical, twisty roads, challenging terrain and any time comfort and sheer traction are needed over brute stiffness.
We designed the Snob to be a balance between tradition and contemporary thinking: its compact geometry, oversize tubes, and tapered head tube makes the Snob as fresh and modern as the latest carbon bikes, but with the feel and soul of a master-made steel frame that is comfortable for all-day rides. We use high-strength Oversized 630 Stainless steel, custom hardened in-factory, laser-mitered and TIG welded. The all-stainless frame is matted to an all-carbon 1-1/4” Enve fork and a Chris King headset.
RITTE is a company based in the US, but it is a brand heavily inspired by all things Belgian.
At the 1919 edition of Tour de Flanders, Henri ‘Ritte’ Van Lerbergh was a belgian rider who showed up at the start line without a bike…
He then borrowed a bike from a local and started attacking at the start of the race.
Close to the end of the race, he had built up such a lead, he decided to stop at a pub for a pint.
One pint turned into many. He then got back on the borrowed bike to finish the race. He won the race by 14 minutes.
They use KVA MS2 Steel
- Full carbon fork tapered to 1-1/4" - disc or standard rim brake version included (depending on frameset option selected).
- PF30 Bottom Bracket (not included)
- 44mm ID (inside diameter) head tube for press-in headset (headset not included)
- Replaceable derailleur hanger included
- External routing. Di2 drilling upon request.
- Laser-mitered and TIG welded.
- 27.2 seat post (not included)