Repente Latus M Saddle
LATUS M is a high-quality compact saddle for road and off-road cycling, comfortable and light, designed for both men and women.
LATUS M is the saddle for the cyclists who prefer the 142-wide measure.
Wide but not too wide, lightweight and amazingly comfortable! Latus M is the full carbon saddle for cyclists who prefer a slightly wider fit than traditional saddles. Its 142 mm width is one of the standard dimensions most in demand commercially in the wide seat range. The materials and construction concepts used reflect those of the CL model: from autoclave processing of unidirectional carbon fibre to the differential section rail, and from the wide longitudinal anatomical channel to the Eva padding, shaped to ensure adequate support even in the seat tip area. Latus M dimensions are 240mm x 142mm. Its weight does not exceed 140 grams. It is a saddle suitable for both road riders and offroad enthusiasts. Its compact size and the shape of the front enhance freedom of movement during pedalling. Its level of finishing highlights Repente’s trademark attention to every detail – a common feature shared by all its products.
- Extra light and rigid
- Structure and rail 100% UD carbon fibre autoclave-processed
- Extra padding of high-performance Eva
- Clamp fixing over a longer travel
- Shaping: Flat
- COATING: Water-based microfiber
- PADDING: Super lightweight EVA
- PADDING SUPPORT: Unidirectional carbon T700
- SUPPORT STRUCTURE: Unidirectional T700 – 1K
- RAIL UD: Carbon Fiber T700 Ø 7x9 mm
- DIMENSIONS: 240 mm x 142 mm
- WEIGHT (± 5%): 140 g (4,94 oz)