Ostroy L'Armand Bibshort
Complete the L'Armand Kit with our new L'Armand Bibs.
The classic "Toile de Jouy" style that also features a cycling theme.
Equally at home banging elbows on the weekly group ride or lawn-bowling in East Hampton. This bib has subtle classic styling that rewards close inspection. The cyclist lucky enough to ride your draft can also enjoy perusing the complex narrative of love and redemption, and bikes... lotsa bikes.
- Made in Tuscany, Italy.
- Miti Italian fabrics with a women's specific Dolomiti long distance pad.
- L'Armand Toile de Jouy printed straps
- 7 inch (18cm) inseam
- Emerald Green with Off White Grippers
The problem with chamois pads is that they're either so thick you feel like you're sitting on a diaper, or they're sleek and lightweight but with no real cushioning.
For the new generation of our bib shorts, we wanted to do something special. We found one of the heritage Italian pad manufacturers, with over 50 years of experience working with pro teams, and with their guidance we chose what we think is the perfect pad for these bibs.
This is our workhorse pad: comfortable and durable for long rides and trainer sessions (which we all know are the ultimate test). Our riders have put thousands of miles on it and they tell us it "just disappears" beneath them.
- Modern, dual-density foam.
- 4-5 hour comfort design.
- Gender-specific fit.
- Micro-perforations improve ventilation and allow the chamois to dry much more quickly than traditional pads.
- Sustainably made, using recycled fibers and thermal bonding instead of toxic glue.
Italian Made - We partnered with a small family-owned factory in Tuscany with a storied history in the region going back over 40 years. The founder still clocks in every day and still drops us on his lunch rides, so we know he’s legit. Together with our pattern makers, we were able to refine our best-selling bibs, choosing some of the finest Italian-made high-tech fabrics, dialing in the fit and compression, and carefully placing the upgraded pad for maximum efficiency and comfort.
- Fabric - We don't skimp on the fabric. Miti Textiles is renowned as the industry leader in cycling, and this four-way stretch fabric hits all the marks: compressive but not restrictive, breathable, lightweight, and durable. Best of all, they're Bluesign®, OKEO-TEX and ISO-14001 certified, so they're as good for the environment as they are for your tender bits.
Wash whites and dark colors separately in cold water.
Wash inside out and zipped up.
Do not tumble dry. Hang and dry instead.
Do not bleach, dry clean or iron.
Do not use softeners, washing powders and avoid big commercial detergents.
Do use enzyme-free detergents like Seventh Generation, Trader Joes or LeBlanc.