Moulton XTB Limited Edition - Willow Green
The XTB Limited Edition is individually numbered to commemorate the 30th anniversary of the launch of the original ATB. Moulton will manufacture 218 units and all will feature an individually numbered headbadge, a unique Brooks 'AM' leather saddle and detachable pedals.
The Moulton XTB brings full-suspension comfort to all kinds of terrain - paths, trails, tracks and gravel roads. Proven and durable Moulton suspension helps to stick your tyres to the ground for efficiency and safety, as well as absorbing shocks from bumps and dips in the trail. Easily adjusted to suit most riders, the Moulton XTB packs down quickly for hassle-free transport to the trailhead by car, bus, train or plane.
Cross-terrain features include increased tyre clearances, adjustable bottom bracket height and custom 1 x 11 drivetrain. These are in addition to the well-proven Moulton characteristics – stiff multi-tube X-frame, front and rear suspension, adjustability to suit most riders and front and rear racks for carrying luggage. This combination of features makes the XTB the perfect choice for bikepacking.
The Moulton XTB is a contemporary interpretation of Alex Moulton's AM-ATB, a pivotal design acknowledged as the world's first full suspension mountain bike to enter series production. This reimagining resulted in the new Moulton XTB being 3kg/7lb lighter than the production AM-ATB, an impressive weight saving. Additionally, the Moulton XTB offers both drop and flat handlebar variants and a wider gear range than the original triple-chainring AM-ATB, making it truly the perfect match for the gravel trail. Every XTB is hand-built in England by highly skilled craftsmen.
Please note that these bicycles are all handmade in the UK. This means it can take 8 to 14 weeks for your bicycle to be ready for collection. On placing your order we will inform you of the anticipated date for collection.
- Wheel Size: 20"
- Frame: Moulton space-frame, fillet-brazed construction in Columbus Spirit, Kaisei NiCrMo and Reynolds steels. Stainless-steel dropouts. Hairpin construction.
- Fork: TIG-welded CrMo fork with hand-brazed floating stirrup.
- Front Suspension: Moulton Leading Link (adjustable).
- Rear Suspension: Moulton Cone Monosphere (adjustable).
- Separability: Separates into two halves via removal of a centre kingpin.
- Frame Finish: Painted.
- Options: Flat or drop handlebar. Wishbone stem available (ahead type). Mudguards. Bottle cage.
- Luggage: Front pannier, front platform, rear platform carrier, rear bag with integral frame and rear day bag carrier all available.
XTB LIMITED EDITION SPECIFICATION:
- Gears: 11
- Spec: SRAM Rival
- Gear type: Derailleur
- Headset: Tange Seiki RDC 1" sealed
- Front & Rear Hubs: Moulton custom forged 28h silver
- Spokes: Sapim Laser/Force butted (differential)
- Rims: Double wall Black, CNC brake track
- Tyres: Halo/Moulton skinwall, 20 x 1.95
- Crankset: SRAM Rival 1, 42t
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM GXP
- Gear/Brake Levers (Flat bar): SRAM Apex trigger
- Gear/Brake Levers (Drop bar): SRAM Rival 1
- Brakes Front: Shimano Deore XT V
- Rear: TRP Spyre disc
- Rear Mech: SRAM Rival 1 (medium cage)
- Cassette: Custom 9-36t, 11 speed
- Chain: Connex 11sX
- Pedals: MKS Esprit EZY Superior (detachable)
- Seatpost: 31.6 CNC Aluminium, in-line (lightweight)
- Saddle: Brooks/AM embossed custom black leather
- Handlebar Stem: AL ahead stem (90, 110 or 135mm)
- Handlebar (Flat bar): Moulton special silver (52)
- Handlebar (Drop bar): Deda Speciale classic (44)
- Handlebar Grios (Flat bar): Brooks Ergon leather
- Handlebar Tape (Drop bar): Brooks leather
- Gear Range: 23 - 93"
- Mudguard Clearance: Up to 50mm tyre section
- Weight (no pedals): 11.4 kg / 25 lb