Moulton TSR 2 - Orange
The perfect urban Moulton. The beautifully simple TSR 2+ has a frame free of cables and cable-guides. The Sturmey-Archer Duomatic kick-shift two-speed hub has two well-spaced ratios and an integrated back-pedal coaster brake. No shifters, no cables, no adjustment and easy to separate.
The Moulton TSR possesses all the essential Moulton features for performance and comfort – space-frame construction, small wheels and full suspension – all encompassed within the iconic and inimitable Moulton architectural aesthetic. Engineered for a smooth and efficient riding experience, the Moulton space-frame is uniquely separable for ease of transportation and stowage. The Moulton TSR is available in a wide range of specifications, all featuring V-brakes for generous mudguard clearances and to allow the use of wider tyres for town and trail use. With a full range of optional racks, bags and mudguards, there is a TSR for every use – sportive riding, touring, commuting and leisure. Every TSR is hand-built in England by highly skilled craftsmen.
- Wheel Size: 20"
- Frame: Columbus Spirit and Reynolds 525 CrMo steels. Fillet brazed construction.
- Front Suspension: Moulton Leading Link
- Rear Suspension: Moulton Monosphere
- Separability: Separates into two halves via removal of a centre kingpin
- Frame Finish: Powder coat
- Front Carrier: Fits optional Moulton Front Pannier Carrier
- Rear Carrier: Fits optional Moulton TSR/SST Rear Day Bag Carrier or Moulton TSR/SST Rear Luggage Carrier
- Options: Mudguards. Bottle cage.
TSR 2 SPECIFICATION:
- Headset: Tange Seiki threadless 1" sealed
- Front hub: KT alloy 28h
- Rear hub: Sturmey-Archer S2C Duomatic
- Spokes: Stainless steel 14g
- Rims: Double wall alloy semi-aero Black/CNC
- Tyres: 20" Schwalbe Marathon Racer 35-406
- Tubes: Schwalbe 20" presta
- Crankset: Sturmey Archer 44t (single guard)
- Bottom bracket: Sealed cartridge
- Brake levers: Avid FR-5
- Brakes: Avid SD 5 V front/Coaster rear
- Gear lever rear: n/a – Duomatic kick-shift hub
- Cassette: Sturmey Archer 15t 3/32
- Chain: Sunrace 3/32"
- Pedals: VP607 alloy/rubber tread
- Seatpost: Kalloy SP265 31.8
- Saddle: Selle Royal Viper
- Handlebar stem: Uno adjustable
- Handlebar: Kalloy AL007 DB black
- Handlebar grips: Clamp-on grips with integral bar end
- Gear range (inches): 55-75"
- Frame size: Suitable for inside leg 27-36"
- Weight (no pedals): 12kg
- Mudguard clearance: Up to 1.6" tyre section
Moulton bicycles are all handmade in England.