Moulton TSR 2 - Black
The perfect urban Moulton.
Beautiful simplicity, with Sturmey-Archer Duomatic two-speed gear with an integrated back-pedal brake. Two well-spaced gear ratios keep you moving through city streets. A quick back-pedal changes gear – no shifters, no cable, no adjustment.
- Wheel Size: 20"
- Frame: Columbus Spirit and Reynolds 525 CrMo steels. Hairpin construction. Fillet brazed by hand
- Front Suspension: Moulton Leading Link
- Rear Suspension: Moulton Monosphere
- Separability: Separates into two halves via removal of a centre kingpin
- Frame Finish: Powder coat
- Front Carrier: Fits optional 'Pannier' Carrier
- Rear Carrier: Fits optional 'Luggage' or 'Day Carrier'
- Options: Mudguards. Bottle cage.
- Gears: 2
- Spec: Sturmey S2C
- Gear Type: Hub
- Handlebar: Flat: Kalloy AL-007 DB
- Handlebar Stem: Uno adjustable
- Handlebar Tape: Clamp-on grips
- Headset: Tange Seiki RDC 1" sealed
- Seatpost: Kalloy SP265 31.8
- Saddle: Selle Royal Viper
- Brake Levers: Avid FR-5
- Gear Levers: N/A (back-pedal shift)
- Brakes: Tektro V/back-pedal rear
- Front Mech: N/A
- Rear Mech: N/A
- Crankset Shimano: Sturmey Archer 44t
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed cartridge
- Cassette/Sprocket: SA 15t 3/32"
- Chain: Sunrace 3/32"
- Pedals: VP607 alloy/rubber tread
- Front hub: KT 28h alloy
- Rear hub: Sturmey Archer S2C
- Spokes: SS 14g
- Rims: Double wall alloy semi-aero Black/CNC
- Tyres: Schwalbe Marathon Racer 40-406
- Mudguards: Available as accessory
- Mudguard Clearance: Up to 1.6" tyre section
- Gear Range (inches): 55-75"
Moulton bicycles are all handmade in England.