KED Wayron Helmet - White
KED's competitors' products look outdated against their road bike model: thoroughgoing functional design with a new ventilation technique and optimized aerodynamics for the ambitious sport cyclist
- MAXSHELL® TECHNOLOGY The maxShell manufacturing process covers almost the entire EPS inner shell from the outer microshell, even into the ventilation openings (maximum microshell coverage).
QUICKSTOPP® SYSTEM at the center top of the helmet allows quick length adjustment of the strap and prevents uncontrolled sliding of the strap from one side of the head to the other.
- K-FIT SYSTEM developed to be one of the most modern and lightest adaptation systems, with integrated mono-LED. Thanks to reflector and flashing LED, K-FIT combines visibility with precise, finely-gridded adjustment in both rotational directions and reliable locking in the selected position.
- INSECT NET Stops insects finding their way into the helmet. The net is integrated between microshell and EPS inner shell in the helmet and therefore offers sufficient clearance between the insect‘s sting and your head.
- BOA® SYSTEM With its ingeniously simple, one-handed operation, fine adjustment can also be made while driving. The Boa® system guarantees a secure and perfect fit in all situations.
- FIDLOCK® TECHNOLOGY Thanks to the combination of magnetic force and mechanical lock-in, the Fidlock® fastening buckle closes almost automatically and can be operated single-handedly. No unintentional pinching of the skin. The buckles are highly reliable, robust and secure.
- Ventilation: 18 vents
- Certification: EN 1078
- Sizes (cm): 55–59 (M), 57–61 (L)
- Weight (g): 310 (M), 350 (L)
- Made in Germany