KED Mitro UE-1 MIPS Helmet - Black
With its minimalist design, the KED MITRO UE-1 is the helmet for urban mobility on two wheels - especially for e-mobility. Certified for NTA 8776 S-pedelecs and e-bikes, the KED MITRO UE-1 is equipped with MIPS Brain Protection System for the best safety function. An effective system of internal air channels guarantees a pleasantly balanced ventilation of the entire head area. With the modern BOA Fit closure system, the helmet sits comfortably secure with a twist. The integrated, battery-powered LED module is not only a design highlight, but inspires with 180 ° visibility and battery-free USB charging option.
- MIPS - BRAIN PROTECTION SYSTEM The EPS inner shell of the KED helmets provides the highest impact absorption in case of a fall. The MIPS system offers an additional safety feature by reducing the rotational forces acting on the brain. The low-friction shell of the MIPS system allows a glide of 10-15 mm in all directions at an oblique impact angle.
- BOA® SYSTEM With its ingeniously simple, one-handed operation, fine adjustment can also be made while driving. The Boa® system guarantees a secure and perfect fit in all situations.
- FIDLOCK® TECHNOLOGY Thanks to the combination of magnetic force and mechanical lock-in, the Fidlock® fastening buckle closes almost automatically and can be operated single-handedly. No unintentional pinching of the skin. The buckles are highly reliable, robust and secure.
- Ventilation: 14 vents
- Certification: EN 1078, NTA 8776
- Sizes (cm): 52–58 (M), 58–61 (L)
- Weight (g): 350 (M), 370 (L)
- Made in Germany