KED Champion Visor Helmet - Black
Cross Country classic helmet in an aggressive racing design. Proven under hard racing conditions. Top ventilation through 19 air vents for unrestricted performance even at the highest temperatures. The special structure of the insect net doesn't restrain the ventilation performance.
- MAXSHELL® TECHNOLOGY The maxShell manufacturing process covers almost the entire EPS inner shell from the outer microshell, even into the ventilation openings (maximum microshell coverage).
- K-FIT SYSTEM developed to be one of the most modern and lightest adaptation systems with integrated mono-LED. Thanks to reflector and flashing LED, K-FIT combines visibility with precise, finely-gridded adjustment in both rotational directions and reliable locking in the selected position.
QUICKSTOPP® SYSTEM at the center top of the helmet allows quick length adjustment of the strap and prevents uncontrolled sliding of the strap from one side of the head to the other.
- INSECT NET Stops insects finding their way into the helmet. The net is integrated between microshell and EPS inner shell in the helmet and therefore offers sufficient clearance between the insect‘s sting and your head.
- FIDLOCK® TECHNOLOGY Thanks to the combination of magnetic force and mechanical lock-in, the Fidlock® fastening buckle closes almost automatically and can be operated single-handedly. No unintentional pinching of the skin. The buckles are highly reliable, robust and secure.
- REMOVABLE VISOR
- Ventilation: 19 vents
- Certification: EN 1078
- Sizes (cm): 52–58 (M), 58–61 (L)
- Weight (g): 270 (M), 290 (L)
- Made in Germany