KED Certus K-Star Helmet - Light Blue Glow
For maximum visibility from dusk till dawn - the unique K-Star technology with 360° full shell reflector, now with new abrasion-resistant clear coating.
The Certus K-Star is a robust helmet for daily use in urban environments with maximum microshell coverage and extended back head coverage. The ideal helmet for pedelec and city cyclists with top features and excellent comfort. Good ventilation with 13 openings. The special structure of the insect net provides additional safety and doesn't restrain the ventilation performance.
- MAXSHELL® TECHNOLOGY The maxShell manufacturing process covers almost the entire EPS inner shell from the outer microshell, even into the ventilation openings (maximum microshell coverage).
- K-STAR® TECHNOLOGY K-Star® helmets guarantee maximum visibility for cycling in the dark. Any traffic light source striking the helmets surface will be reflected by millions of small mirror glass beads of the micro shell. The helmet will appear blazing bright with outstanding intensity.
- QUICKSAFE® SYSTEM provides easy and precise adjustment to each individual head shape and guarantees highest comfort and maximum safety.
- QUICKSTOPP® SYSTEM at the center top of the helmet allows quick length adjustment of the strap and prevents uncontrolled sliding of the strap from one side of the head to the other.
- INSECT NET Stops insects finding their way into the helmet. The net is integrated between microshell and EPS inner shell in the helmet and therefore offers sufficient clearance between the insect‘s sting and your head.
- REMOVABLE VISOR
- ADJUSTABLE BUCKLE CLIP WITH CHIN PAD
- Ventilation: 13 vents
- Certification: EN 1078
- Sizes (cm): 52–58 (M), 55–63 (L)
- Weight (g): 290 (M), 300 (L)
- Made in Germany