KED B-Vis X-Lite Helmet - Nightblue Matt
The highlight for all e-bikers and commuters is the B-Vis X-Lite with its new lightweight visor, which is also ideal for spectacle wearers. The optimised fit with new BOA system for fine adjustment and adjustable ventilation guarantee maximum wearing comfort.
- MAXSHELL® TECHNOLOGY The maxShell manufacturing process covers almost the entire EPS inner shell from the outer microshell, even into the ventilation openings (maximum microshell coverage).
- K-STAR® TECHNOLOGY K-Star® helmets guarantee maximum visibility for cycling in the dark. Any traffic light source striking the helmets surface will be reflected by millions of small mirror glass beads of the micro shell. The helmet will appear blazing bright with outstanding intensity.
- INSECT NET Stops insects finding their way into the helmet. The net is integrated between microshell and EPS inner shell in the helmet and therefore offers sufficient clearance between the insect‘s sting and your head.
- BOA® SYSTEM With its ingeniously simple, one-handed operation, fine adjustment can also be made while driving. The Boa® system guarantees a secure and perfect fit in all situations.
- FIDLOCK® TECHNOLOGY Thanks to the combination of magnetic force and mechanical lock-in, the Fidlock® fastening buckle closes almost automatically and can be operated single-handedly. No unintentional pinching of the skin. The buckles are highly reliable, robust and secure.
- Detachable and adjustable visor, 100% uv protection
- Ventilation: 9 vents
- Certification: EN 1078
- Sizes (cm): 52–58 (M), 56–61 (L)
- Weight (g): 470 (M), 490 (L)
- Made in Germany