Isadore Climber's Jersey - Atlas
Made for intensive workouts, the Climber's Jersey will keep the body temperature balanced on hot rides. Made from a lightweight Merino bi-component material combined with supple Lycra.
Specifically made for intensive workouts like what you will get when riding hard uphill, the Climber's Jersey will keep the body temperature balanced when it’s hot outside. And the Merino fibers naturally absorb UV radiation, protecting the skin from the damage caused by direct sunlight, especially at higher altitudes. Made from a lightweight Merino bi-component material and lightweight Lycra combined with ultra-lightweight Lycra for the sleeves and side panels. Though all of our Climber’s Jerseys are designed to be worn on all sorts of hot weather rides, we like to name each edition after different climbs that have inspired us over the years.
Though our jerseys offer protection from UV rays, we always advise you to wear sun screen protection underneath our jerseys.
- Active moisture management
- Merino bi-component material
- Lightweight Lycra printed sleeves and panels
- Constructed for hard efforts in hot conditions
- Designed by Martin Velits using his experience from the pro peloton
- Made in Slovakia
- 23% Merino wool
- 77% Polyester
- 14% Elastane
- 86% Recycled Polyester
- Hypoallergenic silicone tape on the sleeves and hem
- Extra zip pocket on the back cargo area
- Subtle 3D detailing and reflective logo on the back