Isadore Alternative 3/4 Bibshort
One of those products you never knew you were missing till you try them, the Alternative 3/4 Bibs for men are made from lightweight recycled Lycra, but offer an extra dose of protection for summer rides in changeable weather.
You no longer have to feel that your need for new cycling kit has to be inconsistent with your desire to have a positive impact on the environment. The recycled materials used in the Alternative 3/4 Bibs for men have the same high level of performance as materials made out of virgin synthetics. These are a lighter version of one of our most popular products, the 3/4 Bibs. It makes them ideal for riding in the cool, changeable weather that we often face in late spring or early summer.
Extremely comfortable, they come with the top of the line Eco 4D Italian Chamois produced out of 100% recycled Polyester top fabric that is made out of recycled PET bottles. This chamois offers a wider seating surface, which will enhance their comfort for longer rides. The subtle but effective reflective details will enhance your visibility.
- Features a 4D technology long distance Italian chamois, made from fully recycled materials
- Produced from two fully recycled Italian Lycra fabrics treated with Schoeller® and Coldblack®, Swiss UV rays and heat protection technology
- Designed by Martin Velits and the Isadore team
- Made in the Czech Republic
- 75% Recycled Nylon
- 25% Recycled Elastane
- Bib suspenders are constructed from extra light recycled mesh fabric milled in Italy
- Holographic reflective Isadore logo details on both legs
- Hem at the calves is equipped with hypoallergenic tested silicone tape which is reflective on the top side