Effetto Mariposa Giustaforza II 10-60 Pro - Torque Tool
With a torque range from 10 up to 60 Nm, this tool is standard equipment of the best cycling workshops. Design is inspired by smaller Giustaforza, constructive quality and reliability are state-of-the art. Starting from January 2014, the wrench is supplied with a 3/8"-1/2" adapter included (as suggested by Greg Kopecky/Slowtwitch.com in his review).
- Capacity from 10 up to 60 Nm:
This torque range is ideal for the elements of the bicycle with the highest torque specifications (bottom bracket, cassettes). In use, always refer to the torque values specified on technical documents or printed on the parts themselves.
- Easy to use:
- Unlock the wrench-end knob by gently pulling it, and set the desired torque value rotating the knob and reading the torque on the scale. After setting the torque value, push the knob back in place, to prevent unwanted changes to the set value while using the wrench
- Depending on the rotation sense of the part you want to tighten, push the square section bar through the wrench head to one side or the other
- Using the tool, a loud ‘CLICK’ and a 3° free-movement tells when the torque has been reached
- Always take the wrench to minimum torque value after use.
- Reversible ratcheting head, 3/8" square.
- A state-of-the art tool, built to last:
Functional, linear in design and precise in any detail: shouldn’t be a surprise to know that Giustaforza II 10-60 has been conceived and produced in Italy. The tool has laser-etched inscriptions, and it’s built to last. The mechanical, click-type functioning make the wrench extremely shock tolerant and the absence of batteries or electronics, increase its reliability. Each sample is checked and numbered as a single masterpiece.
- Calibration service:
The -4% tolerance is guaranteed for 5000 cycles (5000 ‘clicks’), then the wrench should be re-calibrated. Calibration is a service we offer in our laboratories at the cost of 35€ plus shipping expenses (may vary depending on the countries: check terms & conditions with the national distributor). After every calibration, the tolerance of -4% over nominal value will extend for 5000 cycles. After calibration, the wrench will return to the customer with a calibration certificate.