Dotout Dual Gripper Bibshort - Black
Technical and high-performing, Dual Gripper bibshorts are built with four fabrics to ensure the best form-fitting design, freedom of movement, maximum breathability and quick drying. The innovative dual gripper construction of the leg cuffs is custom designed for absolute comfort and maximum compression-free grip. The bottom leg has two different grips: in the front part a reinforced edge on the selvages with a grip effect on the skin, an effect given by the elastometer directly during the weaving phase of the fabric. An intermediate mesh area to ensure greater breathability, while, at the rear, the variable tension fabric ensures maximum stability. The innovative Dot Free-Fit System divider ensures the bibshorts fit securely and keeps the straps in just the right position. With an ergonomic design and specially designed pad, these bibshorts feature in Dotout’s Ultra Distance range. The bibshorts feature the Dot Pro anatomic pad made with single-density foam (120) for comfortable stability in the saddle. Covered with an innovative fabric that improves microcirculation and provides excellent temperature regulation.
- Preformed anatomic construction
- Anatomic waist
- The anatomic Dot Free-Fit System divider ensures the bibshorts fit securely and keeps the straps in just the right position while riding
- Ultra-flat seams
- Variable tension stretch microfiber braces
- Dot Pro pad with single-density foam for comfortable stability in the saddle
- Dot Gripper: Dot Gripper Tube is the new tubular construction with variable tension stretch fabrics featuring raw edges that guarantees the ultimate fit and comfort for sleeves and short hems without using silicone elastics.
- Pro Fit: Flawlessly form-fitting, technical clothing that fits like a second skin.
- Dot Pro: Dot Pro Pad is made by breathable stretch materials. The high-capacity 120 kg/m3 density foam provides exceptional cushioning to absorb vibrations. The foams are enclosed in a supportive casing with a density of 60 kg/m3 to ensure even greater stability.