Dashel Carbon Fibre Helmet - Gloss Cobalt Blue
Scrupulously handcrafted in Cornwall over two days, Dashel's Carbon Fibre Helmet provides cyclists with maximum protection and unique personal style.
Effortlessly slim, lightweight and engineered to last, each helmet comprises a sleek carbon fibre shell lined with an Arpro liner, an intricately made eco-friendly and recyclable material.
Boasting five air vents and machine-washable padding, which expels perspiration, the helmet is completed with a magnetic clasp to avoid pinched skin, as well as a leather carrying strap, all packaged in a signature drawstring bag.
- Carbon fibre shell
- Slim eco-friendly ARPRO foam liner means that this helmet doesn’t degrade over time
- Slim, multi-impact foam liner that doesn't degrade over time
- Fidlock® Magnetic Clasp - no more pinched skin! It allows you to take the helmet on and off whilst wearing gloves
- A range of pads are supplied with each helmet, to allow you to tailor the fit to your exact shape
- Leather carrying loop
- 5 air vents
- Sold packaged in a waterproof drawstring backpack
- Certified CE EN1078. The European Standard.
- Weight: 350g
- Made in England