CHPT3 Tube Socks - Retro Fluro
Take a trip down memory lane - our much-loved Tube Socks, featuring designs inspired by some of the greatest bikes from the '90s era.
A morning chat over coffee one morning in the office took us on a far-longer-than-anticipated ride down memory lane. The conversation quickly advanced into a nostalgia overload; fond memories of favoured bikes from the '90s, that era of wild colours and a laid-back attitude to cycling. It quickly became clear that we had to do something about this and so at that moment vowed to create some special products that would take us back there... and here they are! After pulling in a few favours (thank you!) and travelling the country, we had sourced two of our favourite and most nostalgia-inducing bikes to be our subjects for a tube sock design.
Manufactured in Britain, the CHPT3 Tube Sock refreshes the staple accessory with modern tech features and timeless styling.
As history mandates, our Tube Socks are available in one size ranging from a UK 7 to 11 (41-46 EU). Thanks to their blend of high-stretch materials and snug stretch cuffs, you can choose the ideal height to wear them at.
- Limited edition retro design
- Manufactured in Leicester, UK
- Classic ribbed tube design
- Athletic crew length, which stretch to your desired length
- Top-stripe design in your favourite colour combinations
- Soft, cotton-rich fabric with a cushioned footbed for superb comfort
- Elastic arch support helps maintain your foot's natural stability
- Reinforced heel, toe and flat-linked seams for excellent durability
- Stretch cuffs for a snug fit that doesn't slip down
- Machine washable
- 75% cotton, 23% polyester and 2% elastane
- Unisex, one-size fit sizing (7-11 UK or 41-46 EU)