Carbon Ti X-RoadCam 52x110 DA9100 (4 Arms)
- The X-RoadCam 52 x 110 DA9100 (4 arms) is an asymmetric single-chaingring realized in AL7075-T6 aluminium alloy and titanium grade 5 (up-shifting elements).
- The special variable geometry allows a quicker overcoming of the dead spots and provides a more efficient and powerful pedal stroke.
- After a necessary period of adjustment you can feel a smoother and profitable pedaling.
- The special teeth has been designed to work in synchrony with the inner Carbon-Ti X-RoadCam 38 x 110 (4 arms).
- It is not recommended to pair the X-RoadCam 52 x 110 DA9100 (4 arms) with a different size or with products of other brands for not compromise the shifting performance.
- The chainring has a 110 mm BCD with four fixing holes and is compatible with Shimano Dura Ace FC-9100, Ultegra FC-8000 and SRM Origin 9100 cranksets.
- Made in Italy
- Weight: 123 gram