Carbon Ti X-RoadCam 38x110 (4 Arms)
- The X-RoadCam 38 x 110 (4 arms) is an asymmetric single-chaingring realized in AL7075-T6 aluminium alloy.
- The special variable geometry allows a quicker overcoming of the dead spots and provides a more efficient and powerful pedal stroke.
- After a necessary period of adjustment you can feel a smoother and profitable pedaling.
- The special teeth has been designed to work in synchrony with the outer Carbon-Ti X-CarboCam 52 x 110 (4 arms) or X-RoadCam 52 x 110 (4 arms) chainrings. It is not recommended to pair the X-RoadCam 38 x 110 (4 arms) with a different size or with products of other brands for not compromise the shifting performance.
- Compatible with Shimano Dura Ace FC-9100 and 9000, Ultegra FC-8000 and FC-6800 or SRM Origin cranksets and Shimano, SRAM and Campagnolo 10-11 speed groups.
- Made in Italy
- Weight: 35 gram