Brompton Game Bag - Storm Grey Tweed
- Developed in collaboration with British luggage maker Chapman, the supremely functional Game Bag will appeal to the Brompton owner and cycling enthusiast seeking a high-quality accessory that celebrates the best of British manufacturing with style.
- Handmade in North West England, each bag is made from high-grade, premium materials, providing robust construction and a high level of water resistance for even the most changeable rides. Additionally, every bag is individually checked and hand signed at the Chapman factory.
- The Storm Grey model is constructed from genuine Harris Tweed, a world-renowned fabric handwoven by traditional methods in the Hebrides, off the coast of Scotland. Laminated to a contrasting coral cotton twill with a waterproof membrane, and treated with a water-resistant coating, the result is a stylish, water resistant and durable bag.
- Features include a large central section with a padded laptop compartment, two wide pockets for easy access to all your essentials and improved leather zip pulls.
- Each Game bag comes with a lightweight frame to allow it to be mounted to the bicycle via our front carrier block (available separately). When using the bag as a shoulder bag, the frame can easily be removed to allow it sit comfortably.
- Capacity: 19 litres
- Dimensions: 42cm wide x 28cm high x 16cm deep
- Part Code: QGB-GYT