Vittoria Velar Road Shoes - White
Innovative cycling shoe design, proudly handmade in Italy. Classic and iridescent colors combined with a minimal and distinctive look enhances the competitive quality of our top-of-the-line cycling shoe. The double Boa® IP1 dial and the EFC 2.0 closure configuration distribute the clamping force uniformly giving a wrap/around feeling without any pressure points. Velar is created for the professional and expert cyclist looking for the high performance combined to a shoe capable to be comfortable for long rides.
The new FCT sole is 25% lighter than a traditional carbon sole, turning it into the lightest in the market today. Furthermore, the ventilation channels from the sole and the micro drilling on the upper allows airflow to get through the shoe maintaining an optimal temperature during each ride. Velar comes integrated with our Performance insole capable to customize the fit to the arch foot.
- THE BOA® FIT SYSTEM: The double BOA® IP1 dial features incremental adjustment when the dial is under tension allowing you to dial in fit during use. The turn to tighten, turn to loosen functionality helps accommodate the natural swelling of feet that occurs during riding.
- EFC 2.0: Bi-directional self-centering closure configuration. The direction of the laces give a wrap-around feeling once set up. The clamping force has been multiplied and distributed uniformly giving a perfect fit without any pressure points. Never introduced before on the market.
- FCT CARBON TECHNOLOGY: The leading-edge Forged Carbon Technology (FCT) creates a carbon composite which is up to 2/3 less dense than titanium. This process allows us to make very thin and light sole without compromising the rigidity.
- AIR SYSTEM CONCEPT: Through laser micro drilling, ventilation channels and other innovation, airflow gets routed where it’s needed maintaining the body temperature at optimal levels during each ride.
- STT SOFT TOUCH TECH: With an extensive research of exclusive finishes and the proper choice of materials we have created Soft Touch Tech. The surface treatment ensures our products have a unique look that enhances the design and allows for easy maintenance. It is Oeko-Tex certified, does not contain hazardous substances and complies with strict European standards. It is micro-perforated and cut by Laser nano technology for optimal cooling effect. Reduced stitching and nylon mesh upper support.
- UPPER: Soft Touch Microfiber
- CLOSURE Boa IP1
- SOLE: FCT-Carbon Technology
- WEIGHT: 248g (EU 41)