Spiuk Aldama Carbon Road Shoes - White
You’ll love the Aldama Carbono shoes, perhaps you’re looking for a reason not to treat yourself. But the facts are overwhelming. Heart and mind in tune with each other.
You’ll find it hard to come across another model that so successfully combines performance, comfort and design. Its carbon fibre sole helps you to enjoy each watt you generate. Climbing, cruising or pressing a descent. Adjust the wheel of its Boa® fit system and you’ll be ready for new challenges. Unstoppable. Comfortable with the renewed energy it provides. The Aldama Carbono shoe is cycling in its purest form. Beautiful.
- Very lightweight cycling shoes with Boa® Fit System
- Designed for top-level road racing
- RLX3® carbon fibre sole, with air vents for direct ventilation
- Boa® Fit System millimetric adjustment wheel
- Asymmetrical opening for a better distributed fit
- BOA - The Boa® Fit System delivers a connected, fast, customized, and durable fit, purpose-built for performance. Boa’s patented system consists of three integral parts: a micro-adjustable dial, a super-strong lightweight lace, and low friction lace guides and is backed by the Boa Guarantee.
- Drilling Shell System - Multi-perforation design that favours ventilation. Its strategic distribution enables internal air fluids to be generated, which favour more effective heat evacuation. Enhances usage comfort and prevents problems derived from excessive heat.
- Sole - The properties of carbon fibre matrix outsoles make them the high-end option. Their excellent stiffness enables the production of low profile geometries, yielding maximum pedalling efficiency and minimum weight.