Selle San Marco Aspide Carbon FX Open Wide Saddle
A saddle for the most discerning riders, that are looking for a light product with high performance. The big hole assures a best relief with a perfect balance between support zone and relief zone in the different situation of pedaling. The unidirectional carbon finish rail, features a greater length than previous models (plus 16 mm) and allow one of the best adjustments in the forward and backward movement of the saddle. Lighter and more comfortable thanks to the PEBAX® foam a new material for the padding with extraordinary key technological benefits such as the ultra light weight . The cover shows the combination of different materials (microfeel + carbon finish) which results in a smooth finishing.
- New Ergonomy: Perfect balance between support zone and relief zone. The "big hole" helps maintain comfort under pressure and offers day long support and comfort: the central relief zone is long enough to work in all riding positions but a structural stability bridge prevents unwanted flex and twist.
- Microfeel - a breathable and hard wearing covering, with better adherence to the padding, what emphasizes its ergonomic shape. It is 35% less deformable and 5% lighter and respects the standards of biocompatibility.
- Pebax - San Marco introduces the PEBAX foam in the saddles industry. A new material for the padding with extraordinary key technological benefits such as the ultra light weight (40% lighter than the best EVA used on saddles).
- DNA CARBON: The crossing X shape knot (Dynamic Node Action) enables to increase the rigidity of the rail and also contain the weight, avoiding useless spin and torsion, without compromise the comfort. A length greater than traditional carbon rails that you can find on the market, allows one of the best forward and backward adjustments of the saddle.
- C.F.R.P. - Carbon Fiber Reinforced Plastic - a very strong, flexible and light material mix, according to the needs of the saddle, that ensures its shape.
Note: Carbon rails have an oval profile. Posts with side-clamp possibly need an adaptor