Xentis Mark3 SL Tubeless Ready Carbon Clincher Disc Brake Wheelset (Pair)
“SL” stands for lightweight construction at XeNTiS. MARK3 stands for monocoque construction. The bundled, results in MARK3 SL.
This wheel is manufactured in the OSH process using a specially selected carbon fibre. Ceramicspeed “coated” is responsible for the bearing. The result is uncompromising and sets new standards for XeNTiS.
Thanks to the tubeless-ready system, this wheel can also be driven without tube. The range of application is rounded off by the hub housing integrated in the carbon body, including Centerlock® disc brake interface, which ensures direct power transmission during acceleration and braking.
- Design: Matt white
- Carbon fiber: 3K-Carbon
- Dimension: 622 x 18C tubeless ready
- Tyres: Clincher 23-33mm
- Max. tyre inflation pressure:
- 7,5 bar (23-622) /108 psi in (23-622)
7,0 bar (25-622) /101 psi in (25-622)
6,0 bar (26-622) /87 psi in (26-622)
5,0 bar (28-622) / 65 psi in (28-622)
4,0 bar (33-622) / 65 psi in (33-622)
- Brake surface: None
- Rim depth: 42mm
- Rim width: 26mm
- Spokes count: 5
- Hub front: XeNTiS XH004; 12-100mm, Center Lock®
- Hub rear: XeNTiS XH004; 12-142mm, Center Lock®
- Compatibility: Shimano / SRAM 10/11-Speed, SRAM XDR 12-Speed
- Accessories: XeNTiS warranty card, XeNTiS Wheelbag, XeNTiS Rim tape
- Weight per set: 1.430g
- Max. combined weight: 120kg