Selle San Marco Mantra Carbon FX Open Fit Narrow Saddle
Originally conceived to “Get your mind off your troubles and experience the pure pleasure of pedalling. To just focus on riding.” Delivering the cyclists extreme comfort, the Mantra has been recently re-released after an in-depth study to improve technologies and design. The aim was to provide a saddle with successful technological solutions applied on the other high-end models.
In the Open-Fit, the hole has been redesigned according to the concept of our New Ergonomy to reach a perfect balance between support and the relief zone. The big central cutout channel ensures an extreme comfort and support. The new ergonomy and the new design makes the Mantra an aggressive saddle, with a great design in line with the most technologically advanced frames. Recommended for individuals with averagely high pelvic rotation.
This saddle features the side profile of the seating surface with a central depression of less than 5 mm that is similar to a straight line. For this reason, it is listed as Flat saddle. Recommended for individuals with accentuated lumbar arch (anteverted pelvis).
- Rail : Carbon Waist – DNA
- Shell : Carbon Fiber Reinforced
- Foam : Biofoam
- Cover : Microfeel
- Dimension : 278 x 136 mm
- Weight : 160 gr
- Level : Carbon FX
- Carbon Waist - Dynamic Node Action. “X”- shaped node (Dynamic Node Action) which allows the frame to be made even lighter and more rigid, avoiding twisting, and maintaining an excellent level of comfort. Its greater length, compared to the carbon frames on the market, ensures one of the most extensive backward and forward saddle adjustments. This material is used on the Superleggera and Carbon FX saddles. Carbon frames have a section of 9.8 x 7 mm which increases resistance and ensures extremely light structures. You need to use an adapter with some seat posts.
- Carbon Fiber Reinforced
- Biofoam. Biodynamic structure that follows the movements of the pelvis during pedalling, guarantees comfort, reduced weight, lasting resistance and ideal support. The “closed cells” surface assures the water repellency of the padding.
- Microfeel. Breathable covering with high abrasive resistance. It is less subject to deformation compared to traditional materials and is lighter. Bio- compatible. Now available with some models and with the new silk-touch finish, Silk Microfeel.