Selle San Marco GND Dynamic Narrow Saddle
GND has been specifically developed for OFF-ROAD.
Design and ergonomics in the new GND were conceived specifically to achieve the perfect mix between areas of release and areas of support. The front part is wider and softer compared to other saddles in the collection, offering increased comfort, even in more aggressive positions (for example, on climbs). The design, ergonomics, and width of the back part of the saddle offer perfect support for the cyclist, even when they’re not pushing hard on the pedals.
Its features and design make the GND saddle particularly suited for the Off-Road sector. The saddle’s structure is open in the middle to alleviate pressure, . The padding features a unique double density to optimize areas of support (front and back).
Considering the optimal support of the user while riding, GND is recommended also for E-MTB.
GND Dynamic is upholstered with the resistant “microfeel” and assembled with Manganese rail.
- Rail : Manganese
- Shell : Glass Fiber Reinforced
- Foam : Biofoam
- Cover : Microfeel
- Dimension : 262 x 135 mm
- Weight : 205 gr
- Level : Dynamic
- Made in Romania
- MANGANESE. This material enhances the characteristics of the frame, increasing its resistance to wear due to vibrations. Manganese frames are fitted on all Dynamic level saddles.
- GLASS FIBER REINFORCED. Techno-polymer: engineering polymer with high physical and mechanical characteristics (rigidity, toughness, ductility) that allow it cope with static and dynamic loads and ageing.
- BIOFOAM. Biodynamic structure that follows the movements of the pelvis during pedalling, guarantees comfort, reduced weight, lasting resistance and ideal support. The “closed cells” surface assures the water repellency of the padding.
- MICROFEEL. Breathable covering with high abrasive resistance. It is less subject to deformation compared to traditional materials and is lighter. Bio- compatible. Now available with some models and with the new silk-touch finish, Silk Microfeel.