Moulton TSR 9+ - Forest Green
A superb entry-level Moulton. Ideal for the leisure cyclist and those who often leave the tarmac behind, the TSR is a true 'go anywhere bicycle'. An all round performer, travel in true Moulton comfort on a variety of terrains.
The 9 speed is a lighter, versatile machine with all the defining Moulton features. At home, in town or on the trail, it can handle all but the steepest of terrains.
- Wheel: Size 20"
- Frame: Columbus Spirit and Reynolds 525 CrMo steels. Hairpin construction. Fillet brazed by hand [sizing].
- Front Suspension : Moulton Leading Link
- Rear Suspension: Moulton Monosphere
- Separability: Separates into two halves via removal of a centre 'kingpin'
- Frame Finish: Powder coat
- Front Carrier: Fits optional 'Pannier' Carrier
- Rear Carrier: Fits optional 'Luggage' or 'Day Carrier'
- Made in UK
- Gears: 9 speed
- Spec: SRAM X-gen
- Gear Type: Derailleur
- Handlebar: Flat: Kalloy AL-007 DB
- Handlebar Stem: Uno adjustable
- Handlebar Tape: Rubber moulded grips
- Headset: Tange Seiki RDC 1" sealed
- Seatpost: Kalloy SP265 31.8
- Saddle: Selle Royal Viper
- Brake Levers: Avid FR-5
- Gear Levers: SRAM DD9 Trigger (Rear)
- Brakes: Avid Single Digit 5
- Front Mech: N/A
- Rear Mech: SRAM X7 short cage
- Crankset: Sturmey Archer 54t (two guards)
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed cartridge
- Cassette/Sprocket: SRAM PG950 11-32
- Chain: Wippermann Connex
- Pedals: VP607 alloy/rubber tread
- Front hub: VP 28h polished alloy
- Rear hub: VP 28h polished alloy
- Spokes: SS 14g
- Rims: Double wall alloy semi-aero Black/CNC
- Tyres: Schwalbe Marathon Racer 35-406
- Mudguards: Available as accessory
- Mudguard Clearance: Up to 1.6" tyre section
- Gear Range (inches): 32-94"