Castro M1c Stainless Steel Bike (3 Speed)
Handmade in Barcelona, the Castro M1 was designed with an attention to detail that meets the needs of urban cyclists. Stable and resistant, its sleek, light, and flexible design takes up so little space that it can be stored almost anywhere.
The M1 is a small bicycle with 20” wheels, weighing in at about 10.5 kgs, that is just as comfortable as a big bike. Its reduced dimensions allow for maximum agility. Its clean, simple look comes from a stainless steel frame highlighted by black and silver components.
The CASTRO M1 is an all-purpose bike. Whether you’re going to work, to see friends, for coffee, or just heading out for a ride, it’s a great addition to your daily routine.
As well as being a MINI bike, it’s also incredibly SLIM, takes up very little space, and can be stored anywhere. With just two quick movements – turn the handle bar and pull out the pedals – the bike becomes flat and occupies just 23cm of space. It’s perfect for storage in small areas. And if you like, you can also hang it.
3-Speed 70mm Drum Brake Rear Hub
Apt for all terrains. Move around the city with ease. The cables pass through the interior of the frame maintaining its sleek exterior.
- Frame — AISI 304 electropolished stainless steel. Low frame, that can be raised and lowered with ease accommodating different styles of dress.
- Saddle — Reverse leather saddle for CASTRO. A strong seat that offers the most comfort.
- Seatpost — Aluminum, 33.9 L 600mm. Adjustable seat with a horizontal variation of 7cm. allowing for different positions.
- Adjustable stem — EZ2 (AHS) Satori for CASTRO 3D of 110mm Tool-free easy H/bar side turning. In one movement the bike is flat, occupying minimal space.
- Chain — Taya Mezzo oro. Creates a geometry independent of the frame.
- Grips — Reverse leather strips by Propalm for CASTRO. A comfortable grip.
- Pedals — Aluminum Ezy MSK removable pedal. Perfect for achieving a flat bike.
- Tires — Tioga PowerBlock 20 x 1.40. A slim wheel for its 20” diametre, with treads for a better grip.
- Front brakes — aluminum caliper with dual pivot.
Sizes: The Castro has a (one-size fits all) single frame with possibilities for a number of different positions.The handlebar has two heights to choose from, 90 or 95 cm. The seat also allows for a 7cm horizontal variation allowing the rider to move closer to or further away from the handlebars. The seat height is also adjustable. Suitable for a wide variety of riders.