Zero rh+ PW Dual Cell Bibshort - Black/White
The appearance of the fabric is mechanically altered using calendering, a technology that’s also used in the aerospace industry. This creates honeycomb cells that generate a compound with different levels of thickness and compression. The combination of DUAL CELL technology and FD Gold 100 Fabric makes the garment even lighter and extremely breathable, guaranteeing premium levels of comfort and performance, even in intense heat.
EXTREME COMFORT DUAL CELL technology paired with FD Gold 100 results in an ultra-light fabric which is incredibly soft to the touch.
HIGH BREATHABILITY FD Gold 100 fabric keeps the body fresh and dry, even in extreme heat.
STRATEGIC ELASTICITY Thanks to its honeycomb structure, DUAL CELL technology is able to hold its shape strategically in areas most prone to stretching.
- 75% Polyestere
- 25% Elastane
- INSERTI: 80% Nylon, 20% Elastane
- Preshaped anatomic structure
- Ultra-flat seams
- Anatomic waist cut
- Back stretch mesh
- Inserts with differentiated stretch fabric
- Stretch microfiber braces
- Multi-thickness calendered inserts Dual Cell Technology
- Leg gripper Grip Fit Xlight with visible ultra-flat elastic lined with nonslip silicone
- Reflective application
Maintenance & Care:
- Machine wash, max 30° C
- Do not use chlorine bleach / Iron at low temperature
- Do not tumble dry
- Keep away from fire
- Wash separately / Wash inside out