Spiuk Profit-MC MTB Shoe - Black
Maximum energy transmission, comfort and safety are the three qualities where PROFIT reveals its full potential. K3 carbon fiber provides extraordinary rigidity and lightness, making PROFIT one of the lightest shoes in its category. Its perforated upper provides perfect ventilation and contains a flexible IFS internal structure, which adds robustness and distributes force optimally across the entire foot enclosure.
Its two wheel Boa® Fit System IP1 system for micrometric bidirectional adjustment, provides the safety, precision and the speed required by the most demanding user. The demands of XCountry are no obstacle for the PROFIT MC, a perfectly reinforced shoe for tackling the most adverse terrains and climates.
- Extraordinarily rigid and light K3 carbon fiber sole.
- Dual Boa® ,fit system ,IP1 micrometric bidirectional adjustment wheels.
- Light high resistance upper with internal IFS (Inner Fitting Shell) structure.
- Direct breathability via DSS (Drilling Shell System) perforations.
- Plastic reinforcements in major friction areas.
- Includes screw on stainless steel studs for soft terrains.
The Boa® Fit System delivers a connected, fast, customized, and durable fit, purpose-built for performance. Boa’s patented system consists of three integral parts: a micro-adjustable dial, a super-strong lightweight lace, and low friction lace guides and is backed by the Boa Guarantee.
Inner Fitting Structure
Highly resistant light cover. Its multi-triangular structure enables a perfect anatomical fit, providing excellent grip. Optimises transfer of force to the pedals, achieving more efficient performance.
The properties of carbon fibre matrix outsoles make them the high-end option. Their excellent stiffness enables the production of low profile geometries, yielding maximum pedalling efficiency and minimum weight.