Selle San Marco Shortfit Supercomfort Dynamic Wide Saddle
SHORTFIT is the perfect saddle both from the aesthetic and technological point of view. It has the virtue of satisfying the most demanding cyclists and it never disappoints those who test it for the very first time. It is a light and comfortable saddle that ensures remarkable performances. The design is unique: an essential shape synonym for lightweight and comfort. The ergonomics have been redefined through a specific study in order to find a perfect balance between support and relief zone.
The Supercomfort version is perfect for several types of users:
1. Riders who don’t spend a lot of time on a bike. If on average the ride doesn’t last more than 2 hours, it is better to use more padding; in this case the sustaining subcutaneous tissues don’t have to adapt to prolonged pressure.
2. Riders who spend a lot of time on a bike. If you spend more than 5-6 hours on the saddle, you need thicker padding, considering the time that the subcutaneous areas are subject to pressure.
3. For riders who prefer rough terrain and use Gravel Bikes, the Supercomfort saddle better absorbs the vibrations caused by bumpy surfaces.
The Shortfit Supercomfort was developed considering the specific components that determine the level of comfort. The variable thickness of the padding depends on the support area, in order to optimize the part that comes into contact with the pelvic bones.
This saddle features the side profile of the seating surface with a central depression of more than 5 mm that is similar to a curved line. For this reason, it is listed as Waved saddle. Recommended for individuals with both ﬂat back (retroverted pelvis) and accentuated lumbar arch (anteverted pelvis).
- Rail : Manganese
- Shell : Carbon Fiber Reinforced
- Foam : Biofoam
- Cover : Microfeel
- Dimension : 250 x 144 mm
- Weight : 230 gr
- Level : Dynamic
- Made in Romania
- SKU: 273MW001
- MANGANESE. This material enhances the characteristics of the frame, increasing its resistance to wear due to vibrations. Manganese frames are fitted on all Dynamic level saddles.
- CARBON FIBER REINFORCED
- BIOFOAM. Biodynamic structure that follows the movements of the pelvis during pedalling, guarantees comfort, reduced weight, lasting resistance and ideal support. The “closed cells” surface assures the water repellency of the padding.
- MICROFEEL. Breathable covering with high abrasive resistance. It is less subject to deformation compared to traditional materials and is lighter. Bio- compatible. Now available with some models and with the new silk-touch finish, Silk Microfeel.