Praxis Works Zayante M30 53-39/172.5/130 BCD Crankset
Named after a famous redwood covered road in Santa Cruz County, the Praxis Zayante 30mm Hollow Forged crank represents a huge amount of technology in a “Comp” level package. The Zayante combines the benefits of a wide outboard bearing stance with a 30mm aluminum spindle.
Add in beautifully sculpted hollow forged crank arms and you have a massive amount of stiffness and power transfer. Praxis Works Cold Forged chainrings and M30 bottom brackets round out the Zayante package for what is a very versatile road crank with top notch Praxis shifting. The Zayante M30 can be installed in an Eng. threaded frame, BB86, BB30, PF30, or Specialized OSBB road frame.
- Hollow forged crank arms with forged 110BCD or 130BCD Spider
- Traditional 5-Arm 110BCD – 50/34, 52/36
- Traditional 5-Arm 130BCD – 46/39, 52/39, 53/39
- 165 / 170 / 172.5 / 175
- M30 AL Spindle – 30mm with 28mm step-down
- M30 BB : BSA, BB86, BB30, PF30, and Specialized OSBB frames
- Works with Shimano™ 10/11, Campy 10/11, SRAM 10/11
- The Zayante crank uses the M30 spindle/BB system. M30 BB’s are made for Eng Threaded, BB86, BB30, PF30, and Specialized OSBB road frames.
- SHIMANO — Our rings work great with both mechanical Shimano 10/11sp drivetrains, and also their Di2 Electronic drivetrains. We do highly suggest using a Shimano, KMC, or Campy chain.
- SRAM — Our rings work great with the SRAM 10sp and "SRAM 22" 11sp chain drivetrains. The crank and rings also work well with the SRAM “Yaw” front derailleur. We do highly suggest using a Shimano, KMC, or Campy chain.
- CAMPY — Our rings work great with both mechanical Campagnolo 10/11sp drivetrains, and also their EPS Electronic drivetrains. We do highly suggest using a Shimano, KMC, or Campy chain.