Praxis Works 53-39/130 BCD Classic Chain Ring
All of our chainrings are created with our proprietary forging process which allows us to manipulate the ring shape and tooth profile more than ever before. With our “One-Shot” forging we are able to increase the amount of shifting features on a chainring which normal CNC manufacturing won’t allow. The process also creates a harder and tougher tooth surface for durability. Individual tooth profiles, alternating tooth angles, timed ramps and tactically placed shift elevators are all jam packed onto a Praxis ring. Translation: All of these small aggregate features add up to the most durable and consistent shifting rings ever produced for cyclists.
Our LevaTime™ shifting is the product of years of relentless testing and tweaking. The final result is a set of some of the finest and fastest-shifting rings available. With a LevaTime™ ring, several custom shift pins are placed strategically at points on the ring to provide a perfectly timed lift. Synchronized ramps are tuned with a specific inner ring, providing a clean channel for the chain to move upwards. Each individual tooth is sculpted to handle a specific duty. Along with that, precisely located scallops help control chain movement and prevent chain suck.
- 53/39 matched gearing in ‘Classic’ shape
- Heat Treated and Hard Anodized 7075 T6 Aluminum
- Work with Shimano™ 10/11, Campy 10/11, SRAM 10/11 drivetrains
- Designed for traditional 5-arm 130BCD cranks
- We highly suggest KMC, Shimano™, or Campy chains
- Not compatible with 4-arm Campy or 4-arm SRAM Exogram cranks
- GREAT for use with Di2 or EPS systems
- InfoCrank, Power2Max, SRM, and Quarq power meter compatible
- SHIMANO. Our rings work great with the new Shimano 10/11sp chain and drivetrains (Di2 included) when mounted to a traditional 5-arm mount 110 or 130 BCD Shimano crank. They also work great with traditional 5-arm mount aftermarket cranks such as THM, Rotor, Cannondale, Specialized, LOOK and FSA cranks… *Our rings do not mount to the brand new DuraAce or Ultegra 4-arm asymmetrical BCD crank.
- SRAM. Our rings work great with the SRAM 10sp and "SRAM 22" 11sp chain drivetrains when mounted to a traditional 5-arm mount 110 or 130 BCD SRAM crank. They also work great with traditional 5-arm mount aftermarket cranks such as THM, Rotor, Cannondale, Specialized, LOOK and FSA cranks.
-EXOGRAM RED/FORCE/RIVAL CRANKS- Our rings are not made for the brand new SRAM ‘Exogram’ cranks as they are a custom 4-arm mounting.
-YAW FRONT DERAILEUR- Our rings shift great with the new SRAM “Yaw” front derailleur.
- CAMPY. Our rings work great with Campy 10/11sp chain and drivetrains (EPS included) when mounted on a traditional 5-arm mount 110 or 130 BCD crank such as a THM, Rotor, Cannondale, Specialized, LOOK, FSA crank. *Our rings do not mount to Campy cranks.