Palomar Lucetta Magnetic Bike Light - Grey
Made up of two small magnetic lights, the Lucetta is the new, essential light for your bike. Easy to attach to any bike, the two small lights – 1 red and 1 white – switch on with just a click and are guaranteed to stay securely in place even on the bumpiest street. You can select a steady beam, a slow or fast flashing light by simply clicking the light on the bike. When you reach your destination, remove the lights, join them together and slip them in your pocket ready for your next outing.
- white front light + red rear light
- 2 adapters enabling everyone to use Lucetta – also bikes made of aluminum, or carbon fiber or other non-ferrous materials.
- Lighting modes: steady light, slow flashing, fast flashing
- White light intensity: 15000 mcd
- Red light intensity: 4000 mcd
- Slow flashing mode: 60 flashes/minute
- Fast flashing mode: 240 flashes/minute
- Super wide angle of visibility
- Run-time: up to 40 hours
- Power supply: 2 x CR2032 batteries
- Weather resistant
The idea behind Lucetta comes from the observation of the cyclist, who is often troubled with bike light malfunctions and is worried about the light being stolen. Lucetta is the simple, brilliant and aesthetically refined answer to this need. It can be attached and taken off in an instant. In addition it can be placed wherever you want on your bike, and of course it is super-fun to use.
- Premio Compasso d'Oro ADI
- Eurobike Winner Award 2015
- German Design Award Gold 2015
- Design Plus Solutions 2014