Moulton SST 22 Shimano 105 Drop Bar - Graphite
The latest model to enter the Moulton range. The SST features a new chainstay ‘X-brace’ frame reinforcement, with an adjustable mudguard mount. Frame weight has been reduced with a round-tapered chainstay, lighter rear fork upright tube, and smaller stirrup block height. The Moulton's frame and forks are handmade in the UK by our small team of highly skilled craftsmen.
- Wheel Size: 20"
- Frame: Columbus Spirit and Reynolds 525 CrMo steels, with stainless steel dropouts. Hairpin construction. Fillet brazed by hand.
- Front Suspension: Moulton Leading Link
- Rear Suspension: Moulton Monosphere
- Separability: Separates into two halves via removal of a centre 'kingpin'
- Frame Finish: Powder coat
- Front Carrier: Fits optional 'Pannier' Carrier
- Rear Carrier: Fits optional 'Luggage' or 'Day Carrier'
- Made in UK
- Gear Type Derailleur Hub Derailleur
- Handlebar: Drop: GB Carter Bar
- Handlebar Stem: AL adjustable stem 31.8
- Handlebar Tape: Deda perforated
- Headset: Tange Seiki RDC 1" sealed
- Seatpost: 31.6 forged Aluminium, layback head 31.6 forged Aluminium, layback head
- Saddle: Fizik Aliante
- Brake Levers: Shimano 105
- Gear Levers: Shimano 105
- Brakes: Tektro 521 DP 57 calliper
- Front Mech: Shimano 105
- Rear Mech: Shimano 105
- Crankset: Shimano 105
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano Hollowtech II
- Cassette/Sprocket: Moulton 10-32
- Chain: Connex 11sX
- Pedals: None supplied
- Front hub: Moulton custom forged 28h silver
- Rear hub: Moulton custom forged 28h silver
- Spokes: Sapim Laser/Force butted (differential)
- Rims: Moulton MT20, Black, CNC brake track
- Tyres: Schwalbe Durano (folding) 28-406
- Mudguards: Available as accessory
- Mudguard Clearance: Up to 32mm tyre section
- Gear Range (inches) T= Touring, S= Sport: 23-99" (53/39 only)
- Options: Flat handlebar; Wishbone stem (ahead)