Moulton AM GT MKIII
The legendary AM spaceframe, recently updated utilising the latest in Ultra-High Tensile tubing to form an all-stainless-steel frame and fork. Lovingly crafted, the AM GT is a Grand Tourer in the classical sense and many owners have travelled the world on these beautiful bicycles.
- Frame: AM separable Spaceframe, 'shot-in' tube construction in stainless steel. Silver brazed by hand.
- Size: Size: One size only (16.5") with oversize seat pillar.
- Fork: Stainless steel fork with cast (stainless) crown. Stainless steel dropouts. Silver soldered by hand.
- Finish: All stainless-steel, polished.
- Front Suspension: Moulton Leading Link front fork with floating stirrup. Adjustable damping and ride height.
- Rear Suspension: Moulton Hydrolastic® rubber cone spring with integral fluid damping. Bronze pivot bushes & stainless steel journal.
- Wheels: 17" (ETRTO 369mm). Velocity rims, Sapim Force spokes.
- Brakes: Dual pivot sidepull.
- Transmission: Campagnolo Chorus 2x11 with Moulton 10-28t cassette; or Shimano Alfine 11 speed hub gear.
- Handlebars: Drop (Campagnolo Chorus) or Flat (Shimano Alfine 11).
- Handlebar Stem: Moulton Wishbone™, adjustable angle, choice of 3 lengths (100, 150, 170mm) [see Wishbone™ stem update]
- Saddle: Brooks Swift (leather with titanium rails).
- Seatpost: Moulton 953 stainless steel, micro-adjust Ø34.9
- Separability: Separates into two halves via removal of kingpin.
- Supplied with Mudguards.
- Wheel Size: 17"
- Front Suspension: Moulton Leading Link
- Rear Suspension: Moulton Hydrolastic - rubber cone spring with integral fluid damping. Stainless-steel casing
- Headset: Campagnolo Record Threaded 1"
- Front Hub: Moulton custom forged 28h silver
- Rear Hub: Moulton custom forged 28h silver
- Cassette / Sprocket: Moulton CNC 10-32 CrMo/Ti/Al
- Spokes: Sapim Laser/Force butted (differential)
- Rims: Moulton M17, Silver, CNC brake track
- Chainset: Campagnolo Chorus Carbon
- Bottom Bracket: Campagnolo Ultra-Torque
- Gear/Brake Levers: Campagnolo Chorus 11
- Brakes: Tektro 521 DP 57 calliper
- Front Mech: Campagnolo Chorus
- Rear Mech: Campagnolo Chorus
- Chain: Connex 11sX
- Pedals: MKS Promenade q/r
- Seatpost: Moulton 953, in-line head
- Saddle: Brooks Swift Ti
- Stem: WISHBONE- Q (90, 140 or 160mm)
- Handlebar Tape/Grips: Brooks Leather
- Supplied with: Mudguards
- Handlebar: Deda Speciale classic drop (44 or 42)
- Tyres: Schwalbe Kojak (Kevlar) 32-369