Hummingbird Single Speed Folding Bike - Paul Smith Limited Edition
Paul Smith chose our single speed model, the lightest folding bike in the world, and added his instantly recognisable signature Artist Stripe for this limited edition collaboration.
Silverstone Paint Technology ( SPT ), were chosen for their high performance paint technology usually reserved for Formula One race cars to deliver an immaculate finish.
Each of the 50 bikes are hand painted and made to order, individually numbered and come complete with a certificate of authenticity from Paul Smith.
Our single gear hub is a ultra light and smooth design with a carefully balanced gearing to ensure effortless riding. The ultimate purist bicycle - simple, fun and easy to use.
- WEIGHT: 6.9kg
- GEARING: 60 gear inches, 4.80 meters development
- Gearing Combinations: 60 Gear Inches - Easy (Standard), 65 Gear Inches - Medium, 72 Gear Inches - Fast
- Brake Levers: Aest CNC ultralight
- Cables: Jagwire ultra-slick cables with polished stainless steel inner cables
- Seatpost: Full Carbon with Titanium hardware
- Seatclamp: CNC design, diameter: 41mm
- Crankset: Shimano Alfine Hollowtech 170mm crank arm length
- Chainring: 48 teeth with integrated CNC chain guard
- Pedals: Quick release with sealed bearings
- Wheelset: Ultra-light aluminium alloy with butted spokes and sealed bearings ISO 349 mm wheel size
- Rear Sprocket: 13 teeth 9 spline design
- Grips: Ultra light EVA foam
- Handlebars: Full Carbon 520mm wide with a 50mm rise to allow adjustment of reach
- Seat: Ultra light Carbon rails with a 130mm width, high density padding and ergonomic cut-out for better comfort
- Brake calipers: Tektro R539 dual pivot design with quick release tabs for easier wheel removal
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano Ultegra Press Fit sealed bearing unit
- Chain: YBN super light hollow pin design, nickel plated for longer service.
- Tyres: High performance Schwalbe Kojak with Kevlar bead, puncture protection and reflective band for high visibility 16" 32-349 tyre size
- Approximate Folded Dimensions: 117x60x21