CycleOps JetFluid Pro Training Kit (includes 2 climbing blocks, a training mat and a sweat guard)
POWERTUNED FOR EVERY PEDAL STROKE.
Smooth, realistic accelerations. Reliably consistent resistance. Long-lasting performance.
Our patented design channels 100% of intake air to efficiently cool the resistance unit and maintain a consistent power curve while the individually precision-balanced fly wheel eliminates “dead weight” and maximizes inertia. So what does that mean for you? Road-like performance, pure and simple.
- PowerTuned for optimal road-like feel.
- Progressive resistance offers the widest resistance range and road-like feel.
- Encased fluid resistance unit provides a quiet and more consistent ride.
- Noise level at 20 mph is a quiet 70-71 decibels.
- Smooth, quiet and realistic resistance.
- Features clutch knob for perfect roller to tire tension each ride.
- 2" resistance unit roller allows for 650b, 700c, 26", 27.5" and 29" wheel sizes.
- Will fit 29" wheels up to 2.25" width, depending on tire tread.
- Single-leg leveling adjustment allows for easy adjustment on uneven surfaces.
- Precision-machined alloy roller reduces tire wear and slippage.
- CycleOps Pro series frame features a fold-flat design.
- Convenient one-sided frame mount allows for quick bike placement and removal.
- This trainer is designed to fit common road and mountain bike frames with included steel quick release skewer. However, it does not allow the use of bikes with 120mm rear dropout spacing.
- Trainer tire recommended.
- CycleOps VirtualTraining compatible.
- All of our trainers are tested to the combined weight (rider and bike) of 300 lbs.